Jason started his first week working from home! It has been great so far. Some of my friends expressed concern about how soon I'll be eager to have him go to a separate location to work. After the first two days I don't think I'll have anything to worry about. I'm more worried he'll be eager to get into an office ASAP. Though I do think he likes not having to get all dress up to go to work. He has made it pretty nice, he's watched Sarah (which isn't too hard as she plays contently by herself most of the time) he's done laundry and helped with some errands. It's been a big help to me not having to hire a sitter to do my jobs once or twice a week. I think I like this work from home thing! And no there is no news yet on any office locations...they have so much planning to do first!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment