Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Welcome All...

Just a note to tell everyone how excited we are to have our own family blog. The background behind this is the Ice Age 2 Meltdown. It seems very fitting as we have so many of them a day. (It is impossible to avoid with a 18 month old and a 3 year old.) Some days I feel like I'm the one hanging on for dear life. Thus it is very fitting right now. You will see some of the good, bad and possibly ugly of our family life, well hopefully not too ugly. Check each week for updates, stories and funny photos. Please feel free to share any with your family and friends that may know us. We love our family & friends and miss them dearly. Since we are so far from everyone we have great hope this will give you all a better glimps into our day to day life.

Much Love - Mels

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Mel-
Remember me?? I hope so! How are you? I am Jodie Woodard Gardner and spent my fair share of time in Elko with you and Trish. :) Hope you are well. Check out my blog when you get a chance.

Jodie said...

Wow, it is such a small world. :) I am so happy I found you again. How's life? Your children are adorable!! How's your family? Email me sometime. :)

Tricia said...

See how we all come together ..now where is Diana, James, Castina, and Stuart?