Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A New Hat for Luke!



We are potty training. Something we had tried to start in the fall but found it best to postpone with Lukes diagnosis of Diabetes. He had enough to handle then, so now we are hitting it hard. Well, at least we are trying to get the point accross, it just hasn't sunk in yet that the undies are really for the behind and not a new hat! My favorite is when he puts his face into the leg hole. My kids seem to like hats, but this one is definately not an outside wear. Just think of the blackmail pictures I'm collecting...no I'm not mean and divious, just enjoying the little things that make all those hard sreaming, hitting, messing days worth it!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

At least the underwear are a thought! Next step is WHERE to put the underwear. It will come Mel, it will come!

Sherrie said...

Melanie I love the hat. I have pictures of Alicia, James and Megan also wearing panties on there head. Yes James was wearing panties. I also have to potty train my son. It’s not going to well. He told me a few months back. I asked if he wanted to use underwear. He told me no thanks a got a diaper. Good luck if you have any tips I could use them. I have never potty trained a boy before. I’m so excited to add your family to our Family and friends list. I too wished we lived closer so I could meet all of your kids they are so cute. I enjoyed so much hanging out with your family. I miss you guys!!!!!!!!! I would love for you to add our family to your site!!!! I had so much fun reading your blog thanks for sharing your family with us!!!!!!!
Love, Sherrie

The Rare-its said...

Hey sis! Well, I am just passing through. Talk to you more later- love ya

Marylinn