Ok, by the look of the TV show and Luke's winter hat I bet you'd think this was still winter! Nope, took this picture last week when I saw Luke trying to find his hat so he could match the characters. Ya just gotta love 'em! Update on his diabetes...last check he was over 9 in his 3 month ratio, up from the last visit. He needed some adjustments to his insulin and he seems to be doing better now. We are hoping to see a 7 next time which would put him at a great zone. The three month test lets you see and average of his sugars over that period of time. When he was diagnosed he was off the chart over 13. His range should be around a 7. Lower and we'd be asked to give him more carb/sugars per unit of insulin. It's a balancing act I guess. He's doing well though.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad youa re hanging in there with this. He is such a sweet boy! We sure love and miss you!
That is honestly priceless! I love it!
hahahaha.. Luke always provides the funniest photos- from what I can see, the only thing that would make him happier- is if he had a stool to put at eye level to the TV- dang he's close! haha. what a boy. It just cracks me up to think of him getting his hat for the cartoon.. hahaha. love it..
thanks for the update on his health- i'm glad he's okay, it does seem like a balancing act- i'm glad he's learning this now, as opposed to when he's older, it seemed since Joe was a teen-ager it was really hard to get him to balance his food- maybe by then, when Luke is responisble to choose- he will automatically?! I don't know.
now i'm just rambling.
love you
Love the picture lol. It is so cute. Kids do the funniest things. You are so creative mels. I love your stuff. Alica candy bar was so cute and fun!!! Miss you. Wished we lived closer and we could visit. Glad your little guy is doing better.
Post a Comment