Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!


Jason got a special Father's Day tie this year. I downloaded a photo to Walmart and had it put on a tie. It turned out cute. This week was quite busy as I had to finish some other church gifts for a few local churches. I did a box pyramid with window. Filled with candy and a golf pen attached down one side. I ended up having to add some extra tape due to high humidity which made it hard for the scrapbook tape to hold well. Whitney gave this one to her dad and added another golf pen down the other side. She likes to follow after her mom. We have a good time creating things together. In our ward the primary colored King Size candybar wrappers, I must say that each one was very unique.

4 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

What a great idea! How did you get rangled into doing all these Fathers/Mothers Day gifts anyway. They are super cute, but look like a ton of work. I would live to see the tie :) Hope you are all well. Love ya!

The Wilsons said...

What a cute idea! You are so creative! Did Jason wear his Father's Day tie? So great!

The Rare-its said...

I would also love to see the tie. I didn't know wal-mart was offering such a service.

I'm glad Fathers Day went good at your house.

love you all!

amiee said...

hey! what cute father's day gift ideas!!! funny about luke and the hat, too. and i love how sarah looks JUST like you! WOW!!! that is awesome!