Monday, July 7, 2008

Look who's two...



Sarah is now officially two. She was so cute eating her ice cream. She licked it instead of taking bites. She also had a great time playing with her new toys. Of course it had to be the worst birthday ever (according to Colton and Whitney). We attended a baptism that afternoon and so I sent the kids into the nursery. How awful of me to want to enjoy a convert baptism. Anyhow, I had to remind them that to a two year old, nursery is fun!! Toys, food, stories who could argue? Anyhow they all survived and I got to see half the baptism, the other half was spent trying to keep my kids and a few others from disrupting the service. Oh well, I tried. It was a nice birthday.

4 comments:

The Rare-its said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!

well, I wish I was there :):)

Looks fun and I see some birthday money too!

I miss your little girl(s) .. and boys :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sarah... it looks like that is some delicious cake and ice cream. :)

Unknown said...

She's getting so big and I can't get over how much Amaia looks like Sarah! I bet they will have a fun time when you guys are here! Can't wait!

The Wilsons said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Sarah is two! WOW - time flies. Cute flower cake! I love it!