Thursday, September 25, 2008

Luke & the pony-tail...

The other day I put a pony tail in Sarah's hair. Luke, of course, wants to have and do everything that everyone else does so he tried to pull the top of his hair (1/2 inch on top) to form a pony tail. He was sooo upset that he couldn't have a "tail" as Sarah calls it. He hit himself on the head and demanded that I put his hair back on from his hair cut a month ago. What do you do? Poor kid just doesn't get that request is just impossible. Gotta love him.

3 comments:

amiee said...

that is too funny! hahaha! so he wants a mullet....hee hee

The Rare-its said...

that's hilarious. hahaha lukey. what a boy, what a boy!!! He sure brings so much life into this world, and is so funny. Just imagine as he grows up even more.

That's cute about the "tail". You know you could always go to wal-mart or somewhere and buy a fake pony tail, but then that might give him gender issues - so maybe not. haha.

well love you all

Sherrie said...

Such a cute story. Brings a smile to my face. Kids say such cute things. Missing you. It would be so much fun to see each others kids in person someday. I'm glad I can watch your kids grow up on your blog.