Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy kids....

Sarah and Luke are showing us how to be reverent at church (some how they forget this when we are actually at church.)

Whitney was Alvin from the chipmunks (everyone thought she was a baseball player.)


Luke was our little "Woody" boy (everyone thought he was a cowboy, it's been a while since Toy-Story came out I guess.)


Here's our crew - of course Colton had the most unique costume as "Joe the Plumber." We could tell who watched the political debates and who didn't, as only 1/2 the people actually knew who he was. He ditched his pipe wrench, tool belt, and flannel shirt, too much to bother with I guess. (I'm sure next year he'll be done with the whole dress-up thing, I was amazed he did it this year.)



Our running lady bug at the Ward Trunker Treat:)
Hope you all had a fun Halloween, we ended up trading our kids candy for a toy. They got to pick 15 of favorite items and traded in the rest. Yeah that's over.




1 comments:

The Rare-its said...

Mels-

I love seeing these pictures!!

These stories are too funny. It always brings a smile to my face to see your blog!

Missing you tons, and wishing you were making another surprise holiday visit!

Love you
marylinn