Ok, not to terrible, but our computer died last week and so it'll be a little difficult to keep this up until we can replace it. So check back and hopefully new posts will appear as I am able to get access. Love to you all and have a wonderful Holiday!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will miss your posts, they cheer me up like no other, I cant wait till it's all fixed
love you
miss you
marylinn
I'm sorry so sad!!!!! I hope you can get it fixed soon!!!!!
Just wanted to let you know I miss your posts! Hope all is well with your family! Hope you had a good holiday season.
Sounds like maybe things are starting to melt back there, hope all gets better! Stay warm! I miss your posts, hurry and get back up.
We miss you guys! hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment