This week has been both a really good and a very emotional week for me. I am compiling a special book and have been receiving the writings from different family members for it. It has brought back so many memories of my brother who died several years ago. As I've been preparing pages with pictures of his children it has brought him to mind so much this week. Not bad, just close to my heart. It seems there is a part of him in each of his three boys. I look at them and it makes me cry. I see him, I'm so happy that it has helped me not to forget him, especially his smile and quirky laugh. I miss him. I miss his wife and fine boys. He would be so proud of them, what a beautiful family they are not just on the outside, but especially on the inside. I've never seen stronger spirits than theirs (though I'm sure they wouldn't think they are.) I just wanted to share those things. Life can change so quickly, we have to make the most of everyday. I love you all -Mels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that was sweet mels.. I agree with you :)
It sounds like the book is coming along well.
There is a surprise that will be on its way soon :)
love you- miss you..
marylinn
Post a Comment