Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Fun!

Sarah trying to get her egg out...

Colton and Whitney having fun dying eggs...


Luke showing which eggs he did....


Ooops, Sarah didn't quite make it out with her egg, oh mess:)


Finding the eggs on Easter...




Sarah & Luke showing their Easter treats





Colton trying to help the little kids find a blue egg on the fence....




Searching for eggs.....



Found one!

All done! Full of happy grins and cold faces (it wasn't the warmest days, even though whitney and colton don't have jackets).










5 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! Love the idea of using the cooling rack for the eggs instead of putting them back in the carton. There's always a little colored water at the bottom of the carton. Great idea! :)

Kristen A said...

Looks like they had fun dying eggs and finding them... we only did the coloring.

The Rare-its said...

I love the easter photo's.. I can't believe how much each of your little ones are growing.

Love you!

Danielle said...

The kids are so cute! I can't believe Colton still wants to color eggs! Check out our blog! I just posted pictures of Lauren and Ian today! I also think I lost your email.

Crystal Erickson said...

Looks like fun!