Whit's growing up so fast. I just can't believe how she is changing.
Colton's making himself sick on the right. He is such a character. He's a good kid. I just pray he can learn from other's mistakes instead of having to go through them himself. Yes, he's reaching those preteen years and knows kids getting in trouble for smoking, drinking, starting fires ect. This is such a difficult time to be a kid. Here is a poem he wrote in class... (taken from a line in Harry Potter he created a this)STRANGER
by Colton Miller
Enter stranger, but take heed
of what awaits, the sin of greed.
For those who take but do not earn,
must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
a treasure that was never yours,
Then Diagon prison is were you'll lie
forever and ever, left to die!
Here's my sweetie pie. She is a sweet heart, but don't cross her. Having older siblings she is learning to stand her ground - watch out Luke, she's going to pass you up and then it'll be pay back:) Everywhere we go people ask if they are twins! NO twins here.
Luke's make-shift X-men hand.
Watch out...It still amazes me the things my kids pick up. We went to the store the other day. We walked past a large X-men video add on our way into Walmart, the man on front had blades coming out of his hand. Yesterday, Luke came into me asking me to look at his hand. Yep, he created his own sword hand - We've also seen an increase in Kung Fu Panda moves. He watched that a few times this last week and yesterday I asked Luke why Sarah was crying. Apparently she took something he wanted so he wrapped his arm around her and neck and took her down to the ground. Oh boy, we've go a long way to go with him.
2 comments:
and people say that media doesn't influence children and adults..geez haha..
these are adorable pictures..I'm not surprised that he made up his own wolverine hand. what a boy.
I think all your children are growing so much.. i'm most surprised at sarah..WOW..she seems like she's grown a year oe 2 in her looks.
I hope colton pulls through some of the growing changes.. I remember being tempted by playing with fire and stuff..
well we love u all
miss u
marylinn and brian
How fun! These pictures are great! That is a great poem. Colton is getting so old!
Post a Comment