It has been a busy week. Two cakes in a row. I'd done a candy train for Jason's work a few years ago and so a lady from work asked if I do one for her nephews birthday. It does take a lot of time but it still turned out alright. Last time I didn't use Kit Kat for the railroad ties and so I discovered a new problem, the cake would sag in between the ties. I ended up breaking another Kit Kat piece and placing it in between the ties under the cars. My kids were very jealous, they don't think I make their cakes as fun. I guess I need to pull out some old scrapbooks books to show them they were not left out of the creative cakes. Let's see...a pirates chest, Mcqueen car, blues clues, dora, incredibles, strawberry shortcake hat, spiderman, superman and those are the ones I can remember
off the top of my head. Poor kids, not a single fun cake in the bunch! If you can't tell I'm being very sarcastic right now:)
off the top of my head. Poor kids, not a single fun cake in the bunch! If you can't tell I'm being very sarcastic right now:)
2 comments:
Sooo cute! Good job! You are so creative! :)
I think you should make a fun cake this year for colton and whitney- but hide it, and also make a plain jane cake..without even frosting, and put the candles on it.. and see what they do.. hahaha, silly kids :)
your train turned out great. I remember the other one too.. i wonder if I was visiting a few years ago, when you made it..
Post a Comment