Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love my man...

I have to tell you how funny Jason is. I was gone much of Mon. and so he took care of many of the household chores. He cleaned up dishes, had kids do their chores, washed laundry and laundry and laundry. I was very proud of him and thankful. Last night I was talking to him about something when a comercial for spray & wash came on. He commented that he liked the way it smelled. (we have some in a large bottle). I commented about how it's great, except you still have to use your reg. laundry soap too. He looked surprised, apparently he didn't read the directions and used it on all that laundry he had done monday without adding any detergent! All I could do was laugh. It reminded me of when my bro in law washed the dishes in the dishwasher and put in dish soap cause they were out of dishwashing liquid. Soap was flowing out of the dishwasher and covered the floor. How do you not laugh at that? Gotta love those innocent mistakes:)

5 comments:

Kristen A said...

oh my...lol. at least he tried. my boys thought they could wash clothes with clorox... yes that was a batch that was ruined. :)
hope to see you guys in july!

Erin said...

That is hilarious! What a wonderful husband to try! :)

The Rare-its said...

hshshs that is funny mels.. A for effort Jason :)

The Rare-its said...

that was supposed to be hahaha not hshshs..oh well haha.

The Wilsons said...

Sounds like something my hubby would do! LOL! That's very cute of him.