Ok, so I wanted you to see how fun the Creative Memories program is that I used to fix these photos. I used it to take out some unwanted folks. You be the judge....what do you think? I thought it turned out pretty good for having to take out someone's big rearend:)
2 comments:
You did a great job editing.. I had no idea those people were there in the photo that you used in the book..you're a smart girl..and yesterday everyone kept going on and on about how they just couldn't believe you put that book together.. but we all know how awesome and talented you are--so they believed it! :)
love u and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
hey. that is awesome! i am impressed. i have photoshop elements and it takes FOREVER to edit out stuff like that! i wonder if your program is any easier. btw, the mother's day book looks amazing. got to see it in person on saturday!
Post a Comment