Sunday, February 7, 2010

My friends son Ethan.

I Love Sarah, the flying girl.

Ethan and his shoes on the wrong feet, luv that age.


Jason had taken the day off to go to the Temple with me, however, he noticed the night before that his recommend had expired. He was suppose to renew it when the Stake Pres. visited our ward last month, however, our Stake Pres. was extremely ill and had to leave right after Sacrament Meeting. We forgot about his recommend. He offered to watch my friends little boy and drive us down so we could go to the temple. He ran errands with the kids. They look like they could be syblings.








1 comments:

The Rare-its said...

Hi sis, I haven't been on blogger for a while, but nice to catch up on your posts. and I am glad you have been making it through your rough moments with Jason gone.

I hope he's back ,or back soon.

Love you!

also love when you share the stories of the kids and their funny words.. like ilons :)