Ok, I wouldn't normally do this, but I have been harassed about this all weekend. I figured if I don't get this over with, Jason will be doing impressions of me at every reunion. So in an attempt to take away his excitement and extreme delight in mocking me, I'm going to tell you about the stupid movie I saw....we rented the supposed, really good "I Am Legend" but let me tell you what happened. To set the scene you must know that I have not seen a scary movie for years. In fact, I used to love scary movies (not gross ones though). Like I said I haven't seen one in years and I didn't think that this movie would fit into that category or I probably wouldn't have seen it. It freaked me out. I think I spent most of it under the blanket with my eyes closed and my ears plugged with my fingers. This is very embarrassing, but hey it has been several years and this was freakin' scary. During one part (I wont say which cause I don't want to ruin it for anyone who likes scary movies) I was so scared that my body shook for what seemed like an eternity. (Jason likes to imitate that part over and over, especially in front of the kids.) So now you all know I am not a scary movie person anymore. I absolutely hated it and even dreamt about animals trying to eat me when I napped Sunday. My rating for "I Am Legend" is 10 thumbs down unless you like that sorta stuff then you'd probably love it. So my admission is not I Am Legend but "I AM Wimp" and proud of it.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ok, I am a wimp too! I won't see this movie, because I know it is scary, but James loved it and wants to buy it! Well not in my house, will he watch this, so if he does buy it, he will have to watch it elsewhere!
I had no clue this was scary until we were watching it! UGH! Wade loved it - I could stand it because it was so surreal. I don't blame you a bit gal.
Oh mels, hahaha..ah that is great about the jelly beans. I laughed my head off here at the library, even without sound (i couldn't hear it), but it was so funny to watch Jason's face, and also his actions. I can just picture it, and colton's laugh as well.
About the I am Legend. I'm right there with ya. I cant' even look at scary commercials or anything resembling scary things, I havc to mute it or change it, if I'm not sure what it will be. Brian's brother Jesse played part of the movie at his house, and I couldn't watch it, thankfully they took it out and didn't keep watching it. They had already seen it, if not I'd probably had to go home.
It's fun to see the kids growing and doing things in the pictures. Is Luke as tall as your kitchen chair?? Or is he standing on something? If he is that tall, I can't even believe it.
Well, love ya... We can't wait to see you. In June, or whenever. We've been having some FHE, some interesting ones, but none that funny so far.
Well, I'll catch up with ya later.
marylinn
Nice to see my little sis is still sweet,innocent, and easily stirred. I thought the show was actually good - I must be getting really old, but from the way you were talking about it I was imaginging the exercist or Texas Chainsaw masacre - was neither. The computer generation was intense. Makes you think about how trusting and niave as a community we are.
Post a Comment