Yes the season has begun. What a joy to once again lose all our Sat.'s for the next few months. They announced our games without much notice so I had V.T. already scheduled, thus Jason had the joy of spending the day from 8:30 am to 1:20 pm at the field. That's the result of more than on child playing soccer. I don't know what we'll do when Luke starts (well that's atleast a few years before he's five). Whitney's team won both games, Colton only had one game but they didn't win. He was disappointed. Luke had a good time just being outside, even though it was cold and muddy from the rain (they don't cancel games unless there is an electrical storm). It was a very muddy, wet day. Poor Jason almost got stuck since they play on old farming fields with ruts that turn to mud when it rains. What a mess the car was when he got home. Maybe next Sat. will be a nicer day to play!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Soccer has begun...
Posted by Mels at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute kids in those pictures. I'm glad they are playing soccer, even with the disappointments and hard parts on the parents=, at least it will get them excersise and keep them active.
I wish I had stayed more active as I grew. You're smart parents!
Such cute kids! I love soccer but the boys never got into it! Enjoy your season! I remember baseball season being the same way, gone all the time!
Is is that time of year again already?? Seems like things are very busy during soccer season! And yes, spring soccer has a way of bringing the mud around doesn't it? What a cute family you are! It's so fun to be able to stay updated on the happenings! Take care!
wow both of them are in soccer? hahaha i'd make my kids quit! hahaha! nah, that is great for them and poopie for you and your saturdays, eh? but i bet it's fun for you to watch them play though.
Post a Comment