Monday, March 24, 2008

Look At My Easter Eggs!

Luke is at an age that he is finally getting this Easter stuff:) It was really cute to see how excited he was to make the eggs different colors. These two eggs had names....Thomas (for Thomas the tank train) and McQueen (from the movies Cars, of course his favorite). Colton wrote the names on the eggs with wax crayon before they dyed them. They had fun, except Whitney who stormed out cause she didn't have an special egg holder, she had a spoon...It's so hard to please them all:) She joined us later and finished the last two eggs, by then everyone else was done and she had two special dippers to use. Pre-teen emotions here we come.

1 comments:

joni said...

oh, the preteen years, I know them well. SO glad I don't have girls, boys are bad enough, I can only image!