Sarah wouldn't touch the snow to save her life. She could barely tolerate walking over it to get to dry ground!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Snow...NOT FOR ME!
Posted by Mels at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah wouldn't touch the snow to save her life. She could barely tolerate walking over it to get to dry ground!
Posted by Mels at 10:02 AM
4 comments:
Haha, she is so funny! I saw the weather system on the news, and I thought of you guys, it looks like the weatherman was right!
Just for the record - we had a beautiful Saturday morning. Rare this time of year. I don't blame Sarah - when it is spring - it is spring. She should be playing with Easter Eggs, not snow. Geez!
I love her face in the photo! My feelings exactly Sarah!
That's funny about the song you said Sarah sings...help me find the way! I can just picture it. I can't wait to see all of you :) and thanks for your encouragement!
Post a Comment