Monday, March 31, 2008

Precious Moments...




Sarah has these eyes that remind me of precious moments figurines. She is so cute. I've never told anyone until someone made the comment that she looked like a precious moments doll. Now that I know other people are seeing it I'm not afraid of everyone thinking I'm crazy. Look for yourself...

5 comments:

Lec said...

What a beautiful little toad. Love the tucked in lip.

joni said...

she looks like you! I love seeing pictures of her!

The Wilsons said...

Without a doubt she looks like a precious moments doll! What a sweetheart! Those eyes are going to melt the hearts of many boys! ;)

The Rare-its said...

she does look like those dolls mels, isn't it ironic that you're baby resembles the very figurines you've loved your whole life??

that's very cool. I think you ought to paint/draw a picture of her and frame it for her. Or use it for one of our books we'll get published (read our other blog :)

anyway- that's awesome, I miss her. Dang, june is not soon enough.
love you
marylinn

amiee said...

omg she DOES look like the precious moments dolls!!! you should see if there is a contest for that, bc she would win :) tee hee. Roob and I loved all the pics of the kids. Very cute one of Luke and Sarah giggling in their towels!!!